Only the best combination of wet and dry cures along with slow, expert smoking with hickory woods produce a moist and tender ham. Fully cooked and ready to eat. A tub of honey glaze is included.
IMPORTANT"-This item is perishable and must be delivered two days after they leave our facility. Customers living in Wa, OR, CA, NV, ID, MT, WY, UT, AZ, CO, NM, TX, SD, ND, PA, NY, NJ, CT, RI, MA, NH, ME and VT must choose Second Day air service for shipping these items.
HOW TO HEAT AND SERVE YOUR BROADBENT CITY HAM
CONVENTIONAL HEATING METHOD
1. Thaw cooked city ham in plastic bag until completely thawed.
2. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
3. Remove city ham from plastic bag and remove plastic bone guard and brown shank cover.
4. Wrap city ham in foil and place in shallow pan. Do not cover.
5. Heat until warm (approximately 1 hour).
6. Refer to glazing instructions if you want to glaze ham.
7. Remove foil and serve.
Time may vary by ovens. Adjust time as needed.
TO SERVE COLD
1. Remove ham from refrigerator for approximately 4 hours before serving. (Flavor is enhanced when served at room temperature.)
2. Slice and serve.
STORING YOUR HAM.
Re-freeze and keep Frozen until ready to use.
Your Baked Honey Glazed City Ham has been fully cooked. Remove ham from freezer or refrigerator so that it will have time to warm up to room temperature before serving. Take a knife and slice ham to desired thickness. Place on a serving platter and garnish if desired.