All perishables ordered for Christmas will be shipped on Monday the 22ed. They must go next day air (UPN) for delivery on Tuesday or second day air (Up2) for delivery on Christmas Eve.
This select ham, containing natural juices, makes an elegant presentation for any occasion! A continuous slice spiraling around and down the center bone assures you a clean and easy serving. Fully cooked, simply coat with our delicious honey glaze and warm gently. Included is our special honey glaze and easy to follow heating instructions.
IMPORTANT"-ThIs item Is perishable and must be delivered two days after they leave our facility. Customers living in Wa, OR, CA, NV, ID, MT, WY, UT, AZ, CO, NM, TX, SD, ND, PA, NY, NJ, CT, RI, MA, NH, ME and VT must choose Second Day air service for shipping these items.
HOW TO HEAT AND SERVE YOUR SPIRAL SLICED CITY HAM
CONVENTIONAL HEATING METHOD
1. Thaw cooked city ham in plastic bag until completely thawed.
2. Preheat oven to 325 degrees F.
3. Remove city ham from plastic bag and remove plastic bone guard and brown shank cover.
4. Wrap city ham in foil and place in shallow pan. Do not cover.
5. Heat until warm (approximately 1 hour).
6. Refer to glazing instructions if you want to glaze ham.
7. Remove foil and serve.
Time may vary by ovens. Adjust time as needed.
TO SERVE COLD
1. Remove ham from refrigerator for approximately 4 hours before serving. (Flavor is enhanced when served at room temperature.)
2. Slice and serve.
Storing your spiral sliced ham.
Re-freeze and keep Frozen until ready to use. Your Baked Honey Glazed City Ham has been fully cooked and spiral sliced and needs no further preparation. Remove ham from freezer or refrigerator so that it will have time to warm up to room temperature before serving. Take a thin bladed knife and loosen the meat from around the center bone. Then take your knife and slice through the center of the ham to the bone cutting perpendicular to the spiral slicing. Slices should now come off one at a time. If the slices do not separate, cut between the spiral slicing to release the slices. Place on a serving platter and garnish if desired.